Sunday, August 14, 2005

She Is Mine



Yesterday, August 13, 2005, will live in infamy. I finally got my baby. And she is BETTER than the one who broke my heart. There is some metaphorical lesson in there that I will absorb... AFTER I get done tearing around in her.

She's a '99 Miata MX-5, Highlight Silver. She came with an automatic transmission, tan leather interior, matching vinyl boot, Bose audio, 15" alloy wheels, power doors/windows/mirrors/antenna, matching hard top for winter use, air conditioning, and even that fancy ass steering wheel that apparently cost another two hundred bucks back when she was new. 37,500 miles on her. New Dunlop tires, whatever that means.

Driving her is like flying a hovercraft, or cutting through silk with very sharp scissors. I've never driven something with such responsive steering. Oh, man, I gotta go back outside and take her out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home