Tuesday, March 08, 2005

He's No Clay Aiken

What is WITH the AI judges comparing Anthony to Clay? They are NOTHING alike.

Clay: So, so did not get laid in high school.
Anthony: Was beating them off with sticks.

Clay: Uncool in high school because he loved his mama and Jesus in that order, and was a little nervous because he was as skinny as an alley cat.
Anthony: Not technically cool in high school because he bleached his hair even after his mama specifically told him not to do it, and he didn't care that he was as skinny as an alley cat.

Clay: Uncool in high school because he attempted sports before he realized he was ill-equipped to beat his brains out in football.
Anthony: Uncool in high school because he took French and read poetry instead of beating his brains out in football, and had the entire honor society panting after him as a direct result.

Clay: Totally the guy I went for back then.
Anthony: Totally the guy I did NOT go for back then.

For the record, in high school I was the sort of girl who shaved the back of her head because she was a rebel, but not the top layers so she could take down the ponytail and her mommy wouldn't know I'd shaved the back of my head. I mean, "her" head. Or something. Because I wouldn't want my mommy to think I'd ever done that. I liked Metallica and Madonna pretty much equally. And I was a giant honking sucker for skinny little white boys who sang in the chorus, played D&D, and talked nerdy to me.

Which, really, explains the Clay Aiken obsession.


(EDIT, 12 HOURS LATER: My instincts were right on, sadly - he's posing as a nerd to GET the Clay vote. The fact that there's a Clay vote to GET is very, very odd.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home