Friday, July 14, 2006

We Interrupt This Bout Of Self-Pity, Obscenity, and Semantical Chicken To Bring You the News

It's been an interesting week, what with learning contract law, missing Pete Best, looting my boss' office like a drunken beadcatcher from New Orleans, and so on. I decided to watch the Daily Show. After that I headed to the computer and pulled up some old friends I hadn't talked to since the weekend.

Hey, um, listen, I don't want to be a buzzkill, but World War Three appears to be kicking off.

The WaPost has some creepy pictures of Lebanon burning, while CNN has the headline "Major Escalation" on the main page with pictures of refugees fleeing their countries. The NY Times, bless her Gray heart, refers to the rising street violence in Egypt as "pressure."

Er... does this mean I don't have to learn contract law?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lahdeedah said...

You know, I think Nostradamus said World War III would be started by the French, and that just proves he's an idiot, because anyone with a high school education knows that World War III will of course start in the Mid-East (unless Germany gets bored again...).

But listen, had a ton of stuff to say, but gonna call it a post... got some revelations to catch up on, trying to network with some four jockeys apparently they have some bad ass horses and um, might be able to hook me up...

Ta!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home