Friday, December 09, 2005

Email Drama

My laptop died a sad death today. I'm doing the happy dance because the tech team at work fished out the hard drive with all the data intact, but it'll be a few days before I see email again. I also lost all the stuff I was going to reply to today.

Thank Santa it's not all gone for good. I did much of my shopping online this year, and there are CRAPLOADS of registration numbers, tracking numbers, and purchase confirmation orders on that machine.

Is it just me, or are modern computers more prone to failure, overheating, and general instability than my piece of shit E-Machine ever was? That thing is STILL ticking, even if it smells like dogass and cigarettes whenever I turn it on thanks to the rich coat of nicotine and fur the fan developed in the four years it was on a basement floor. A basement occupied by die hard Everquest players.

Alaska - M's address is the one we had back in 1999 in Alexandria.

M - call Alaska and give him your address just in case he doesn't see this.

Ninja - use my Yahoo address. You should anyway, less chance of my spaminator crushing you and your Hotmail addy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home